Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
SOLVED

No products are available for download at this time. Please check again later.

Jade9999
5 - Atom

Hi, I am a college student. I have to download Altryx for one of my courses. I have the License Key from the school/professor. I signed up and log in, but the page still shows  No products are available for download at this time. Please check again later. 

I really need it for classes tomorrow, can someone help me , thanks !

Jade9999_0-1646842641803.png

6 REPLIES 6
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Jade9999 ,

You need to update your profile with personal information to see the installers.

Go to your profile at the top right.

fmvizcaino_0-1646843021553.png

fmvizcaino_1-1646843072361.png

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Jade9999
5 - Atom

Thanks so much! Now it works! 

Another quick question. There are four options. Which one should I download? Thank you so much !

Jade9999_0-1646843423914.png

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Wow, wicked 😎 this is an amazing trick @fmvizcaino 😀

Thank you for the knowledge share 🙂

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Jade9999 ,

Admin version: You will need to have admin permissions to install softwares in your machine

Alteryx Predictive tools: Additional predictive tools included in your student license.

Install Alteryx designer first and then predictive tools. Make sure that both are admin or non-admin.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Jade9999
5 - Atom

Thanks !!! do you know should I download the Admin version or the Non-Admin version? Is there any difference between the two kinds of software regarding operation? 

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

There were tool limitations before but I don't think there are any more, but since I'm not sure, I would suggest you installing the admin version if you can.

The difference will be where everything is installed, in your user folder or in program files folders.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Installing-Admin-vs-Non-Admin/ta-p/...

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Labels