Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

No products are available for download at this time. Please check again later.

Jade9999
5 - Atom

Hi, I am a college student. I have to download Altryx for one of my courses. I have the License Key from the school/professor. I signed up and log in, but the page still shows  No products are available for download at this time. Please check again later. 

I really need it for classes tomorrow, can someone help me , thanks !

Jade9999_0-1646842641803.png

6 REPLIES 6
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Jade9999 ,

You need to update your profile with personal information to see the installers.

Go to your profile at the top right.

fmvizcaino_0-1646843021553.png

fmvizcaino_1-1646843072361.png

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Jade9999
5 - Atom

Thanks so much! Now it works! 

Another quick question. There are four options. Which one should I download? Thank you so much !

Jade9999_0-1646843423914.png

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Wow, wicked 😎 this is an amazing trick @fmvizcaino 😀

Thank you for the knowledge share 🙂

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Jade9999 ,

Admin version: You will need to have admin permissions to install softwares in your machine

Alteryx Predictive tools: Additional predictive tools included in your student license.

Install Alteryx designer first and then predictive tools. Make sure that both are admin or non-admin.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Jade9999
5 - Atom

Thanks !!! do you know should I download the Admin version or the Non-Admin version? Is there any difference between the two kinds of software regarding operation? 

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

There were tool limitations before but I don't think there are any more, but since I'm not sure, I would suggest you installing the admin version if you can.

The difference will be where everything is installed, in your user folder or in program files folders.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Installing-Admin-vs-Non-Admin/ta-p/...

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Labels