community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

No output in email

Asteroid

I am trying to send out an email in alteryx. After running the flow I notice the output only has the headers and not the rest of the data. I have an Browse tool after my join tool and after I run it, I do see data in the browse tool. I'm just not receiving the emails.

clipboard_image_0.png

Bolide

Hi @Plewis1,

It looks like your Browse after the Join is on the Left Output Anchor.  Can you verify you see your data on the Join Output Anchor?  The Email Input Anchor should mirror the Join Output Anchor and you should see records even if the email tool is not configured.

Asteroid

HI  @

I checked and I do not have data in the output anchor on the join tool or the input anchor on the email tool. But I do have data going into the join tool. Here is a snip of the configuration in the join tool. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Bolide

Hi @Plewis1  - The Carrier field from the Left Join Input has email addresses?  If yes, verify that there are exact matches in your data between the Carrier field on your left input and Email Address on your right input.  Just looking at your field names, however, it looks like you should be joining Carrier from the left input with Carrier from the right input

Asteroid

HI  @

Thank you that worked. I am getting data now into the joined tool. I still don't have data coming out of the joined tool into the email tool. also when I go into my outlook, I am not receiving any emails. I do have the enable function on. 

Labels