Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

No Data in Results Window

twheeler
7 - Meteor

I am running a workflow.  The log shows results, but I can't see any data in the Results window.  I added a Browse tool at the end of the workflow and can click on the link in the log to open results.  However, I can't click on any anchors and see results in the Results window.  

I tried looking at this solution and trying the below, but it still didn't work.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/quot-No-data-available-quot-in-results...

I have read in some of the posts that data size may be the issue, but I don't think that is true in my case. To see, I created a new workflow, added a text input tool with three rows, added a text to columns tool and ran the workflow. Can't see the data in the Results window, but I can click in the messages, and it launches the Browse results.

10 REPLIES 10
guth05
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for sharing your resolution.  I found that the size of the data coming through (286MB) was causing it to not show in the results window but when I went in the Configuration window under RunTime and checked Use AMP Engine, it decreased the size to 26.3KB and now I can see the data in the results window!

Labels