Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Need some help figuring out logic

kkkim
8 - Asteroid

Solved.

6 REPLIES 6
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Can you sketch out some examples and what you'd expect the output to be?

As written I'm unclear what the differences are in calculation methodologies for different groups (ie take a $105 bottle of merlot to group AAA vs BBB.). Is the discount .8% to both or a .5% threshold pricing to Group AAA and X to Group BBB?

kkkim
8 - Asteroid

Solved.

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Thanks - one more quick clarification - as I'm understanding it discount rates are based upon daily totals/orders - right?

I'm going to try to work on it but I don't think my logic is quite perfect.

kkkim
8 - Asteroid

Solved.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @kkkim 

Here's a way you can go about it.

danilang_1-1619956732133.png

Join the wine colours to the pricing concessions and then process each plan separately.  The basics of each plan are the same: summarize the amounts; join with the discount table on colour; calculate the fees and then join back to the original data.  The criteria used to summarize and the fee formula are adjusted to account for plan details and whether or not the fee needs to be apportioned to each member 

Dan 

kkkim
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for this! Very helpful!!!

Labels