Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multiple filter to get testing journal entries.

sachinsg
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I have few list of Journal entries, which I want to filter entries for testing based on some criteria. I have tried to create few dummy entries due to confidentiality. 

We need to filter those entries with rev credit and the debit is not cash or acc rec. 

So if we look into the sample shared, only last two entries fall part of my testing.

Also I need all the columns with the entries.

Also I use version 2018.3.5

Thanks for your help in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @sachinsg ,

if I got you right, you want to fill all cells with the entries from the header lines and filter by combined criteria. I've attached a sample workflow,

Let me know, if it works for you.

Best,

Roland 

sachinsg
7 - Meteor

Hi @RolandSchubert 

Thanks for look into it.

All these are Journal entries. I will need full entry for testing purpose. For instance, in first entry we have both cash and Acc rec and Rev in credit. So I dont want this whole entry. not even the credit Rev. 

In the last entry we have Credit Rev and others and debit. I want only these entries in my output. I have attached the output which I am looking for.

Thank you.

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @sachinsg ,

so it seems, for each jounal entry two conditions have to be checked independently:

- revenue booked as credit

- debit is not cash or accounts receivable

I extended the workflow a bit. Let me know if it's working as expected now.

Best,

Roland 

Labels