Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multiple Tables in a single sheet in Excel with Same formatting style

sridharthemass
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

Could someone please help in creating two different tables in a single sheet in excel with same formatting style and colour as provided below in the screenshot:

sridharthemass_0-1603967970613.png

Unable to bring in the total in row number 3..

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@sridharthemass 
Applying Table Tool to each of the tables in Excel then Join them by position might be the solution here.

Table.PNG

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

We can combine the Report type field, so I adjust the adding the space table. 

AkimasaKajitani_0-1603974754718.png

Result is below.

AkimasaKajitani_1-1603974986346.png

sridharthemass
7 - Meteor

@AkimasaKajitani This really helps and thanks for your sample workflow, just one small query - is it possible to put that output of render tool created to an new tab in existing excel file present ? can you please help me in modifying it the sampleWF.yxmd sent..

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@sridharthemass I'm glad to helping.

I reply to your another question.

Render tool always overwrite the file, so we can't add the new table to existing excel file .

But If you open the existing file, reformat and make another new table, you can output a single Excel file that have the multiple sheets each table. Please refer the below URL.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Using-Reporting-Tools-to-create-Mul...

Labels