Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

[MultiRow Tool] How to detect wrong arrays in columns?

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

Hello Everyone..

I have a doubt about the multirow formula tool. Regarding this image..

Joker_Hazard_0-1614972635794.png

I am trying to create a formula that validates if the array contains the same number, three times in a row. If the array contains only one or two rows, then it needs to report which banking account has issues.

I already was able to determine a few parameters for the creation of this array, but I have no clue on how to create this next step.

Maybe using another tool? 

Thanks everyone!

4 REPLIES 4
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Joker_Hazard,

Can you share what is the expected output? 

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

Emil,

To give you the context... 

Lets talk about transactions. All transactions that enter in the system (Example: Book transfer) after being received, it MUST be blocked (represented by "BALANCE BLOCKED") and afterwards it needs to be unblocked (represented by "BALANCE UNBLOCKED").

What I did was to create an array with those three steps Book transfer receivable -> Blocking -> Unblocking.

However, there are a few drawbacks in the system and sometimes a transaction is not blocked therefore, not unblocked. So what I need is a workflow that detects this lack of "blocking and unblocking" and reports in a browse tool for example which transactions did not get blocked/unblocked. 

For this reason that I created this extra column called "Novo Campo" with the arrays

clmc9601
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Joker_Hazard,

Does this accomplish your goal?

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.17.20 PM.png 

Hope it helps!

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

It does, thank you very much!

Labels