Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Multi Row Formula issue

Sousou
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone, 

I try to use the Multirow formula in my process but i think i don't use it correctly, i can't find how to get the result i want..

This is the kind of data i want to process 

Capture.PNG  

And this is the result i want to have:

FinalCapture.PNG

AS you can see in my workflow the field takes the previous field each time in the column ACCOUNT... i only need the Account number

workflow.PNG

Can you help me about that please ? 

Thank's a lot in advance

5 REPLIES 5
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Is the account always numeric, if so we can just use a regex statement at the end of your current workflow to pull this out.

If not I would propose another method entirely?

Example attached of the regex method.

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

And here is how I would actually approach the problem by amending the multi-row formula tool entirely.

Ben

Sousou
8 - Asteroid

Hello @BenMoss

Thank's for your help, the second solution is the best in my case ! I didn't know about the [Row-1:Group] :P

thank a lot :) !

Sousou
8 - Asteroid

failgroup.PNG

@BenMoss i Have an issue, in fact there is no space between fields in the column account, so when i run the workflow, he assigns the first number to all groups

Cc_1
8 - Asteroid

Please, I need solution to the problem attached. I would appreciate whatever input you can provide. I am trying to attain the part of the workbook that is highlighted yellow while the area to your left not highlighted is the current state. Thanks

Labels