This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I am having an inconsistent result in the workflow I have made for a linear regression. I just wanted to check the value of R^2 and I have noticed that the linear regression tool gives me a different R^2 from the model comparison tool, and I have used exactly the same data to fit and to test the model on purpose, just to check if both tools were giving me the same number. I do not understand why both tools give me a different R^2 since the data is the same. Please, find attach the workflow and dataset I am using.