Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Model Comparison not appearing in predictive tab

sarhadmac
7 - Meteor

I have downloaded the Model Comparison tool from the below link, and I ran it on Alteryx. It asked me to auotodownload several things, which I did. Then I ran the macro using the play button. However, the icon of Model Comparison is not visible in the predictive tab.  https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Model-Comparison/56bbd3013df7da08b8fcd00a 

I am running Alteryx Version 11.3.3.30523 and R Version: R-3.3.2

16 REPLIES 16
ecav99
5 - Atom

this helped.  thank you much!

referring to sarhadmac's post. 

I went to user settings and added macro in.  worked like a charm. 

pbritwum
5 - Atom

Hello 

I am having the same problem and I tried to follow your steps, i however got " Sorry, you don't have access to this workflow ".. Kindly assist me in resolving this. 

Regards.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@pbritwum

Are you getting this error when you click the link to the Model Comparison download? If so could you try signing into the gallery from that error page and see if you have access once logged in?

@ KylieF 

I signed in but still getting the error message

Please see image below.

pbritwum_0-1572980276719.png

pbritwum
5 - Atom

Hello KylieF,

Model comparison tool showed after trying out @JordanB solution, however I am getting this error. I dont know if it was the installation that went wrong. I am a newbie to Alteryx.

see image below

pbritwum_0-1572984980250.png

Thanks

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @pbritwum! Based on your error it would be best to get in touch with our Support Team at support@alteryx.com. What may be occurring is there might be another R executable outside of an Alteryx folder causing the conflict, however Support would be able to confirm this for you.

This link does not contain anything.

Labels