Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Model Comparison Tool Install on v2020.1

jfeldkamp123
8 - Asteroid

I am having issues getting the installation of the Model Comparison tool to work correctly. I have tried to load and run the workflow that is available to download at 3 separate locations and none have worked so far (both attached). Is there a specific one that I should be using to have the tool available under the Predictive Tools section? I have already installed the R package with no problems.... I also tried to manually add the macros and files from the zip download to the folders for Alteryx under Users\AppData\Alteryx.......

Nothing seems to be working and I don't understand what I am doing wrong for the installation of the Model Comparison Tool.

Any help out there?

Thanks,

Jon

1 REPLY 1
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @jfeldkamp123 ,

Please manually copy the files inside the model comparison folder into your macro folder. If you don't have one, create one by going to options > user settings > edit user settings > macro tab.

fmvizcaino_0-1591839150790.png

If you have done that already with no success, try to open the yxmc file in Alteryx and save once (also saving in your macro folder). I didn't need to do that here, but maybe it is your case.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Labels