Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

Model Comparison Tool Error

Highlighted
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I am still on 10.5, using Logistic 1.0, so the known issue regarding 11.0 is not the issue.

I set the tool up as defined in the Help Files, but I'm getting this error:

Error: Model Comparison (1): Tool #3: The provided data does not contain the target variable

There is no other information given, but I did look at the macro message and apparently this is the breaking point:  

I am still on 10.5, using Logistic 1.0, so the known issue regarding 11.0 is not the issue.

I set the tool up as defined in the Help Files, but I'm getting this error:

Error: Model Comparison (1): Tool #3: The provided data does not contain the target variable

There is no other information given, but I did look at the macro messages and this appears to be the breaking point:

Error: Model Comparison (1): Tool #3: Error in c_names[apply(all_proba, 1, which.max)] : 

It is a Logistic regression with the target/response field named "Response" and only has values of Yes or No.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Configuration:

It is a Logistic regression with the target/response field named "Response" and only has values of Yes or No.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Configuration:

ModelComparisonToolError.jpg

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi,

Same issue here. Whenever using Logistic Regression model in conjunction with Model Comparison. It will prompt out

"Error: Model Comparison (175): Tool #3: The target variables differ across the provided models "

which I believe the LR tool change the variable inside the macro.

Labels