Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Microsoft Dataverse Connection

Yas
7 - Meteor

Hello reader.

Is there a way to connect to Microsoft Dataverse? I'm trying to input data en masse to the back end of a power apps tool which is stored in a Dataverse connection. Alteryx would be a great tool for that.

Any insights would be helpful.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Yas 

Thank you for posting to the Community!

You can find a list of all of the Alteryx supported data connectors here! (Data Sources)

I'm not familiar with Microsoft Dataverse, but you could also reach out to our Support team to see if it's possible!

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
DanLarbalestier
6 - Meteoroid

Hi

Has there been any movement on this request? I'm a citizen developer utilising MS Dataverse with Model Driven Power Apps - this connector would be very useful.

Thanks

Dan

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @DanLarbalestier 

Thanks for replying!

This post is actually not a request for the connection, rather was asking if it exists. All Alteryx supported data sources can be found from the link provided https://help.alteryx.com/20213/designer/data-sources.

If the data source you are looking for is not on this list, then you can Submit an Idea requesting this data source be added. 

Thanks!
TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels