Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Mice and Miss Forest Macros for Missing Value Imputation

JenzEkan
8 - Asteroid

Hey Guys,

I am working on a workflow in which I would need to impute the missing values. I tried finding the macros and its workflow from the below blog shared by @TimothyL.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Science/Expand-Your-Predictive-Palette-IV-Imputation-Beyond-Me...

But the link shared in blog is not working.

Can anybody share the macros if present or provide me a different solution for my problem to impute the missing values.

Please note that the fields might contains null or might not contains null and also the distribution of data can be different each time. So the impute method has to be dynamic based on the data.

5 REPLIES 5
PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JenzEkan 

I have provided the Public Gallery link where you can download the packaged workflow.

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Missing-Value-Imputation/5f3bd4fb0462d715e4d3a3b5

Hope this helps, if it does please like this post and if it helps resolve your problem, mark it as a solution. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

JenzEkan
8 - Asteroid

Hi @PanPP, Thanks for your reply, But the link is taking me to search tab and am not able to download the alteryx workflow. If you are able to find it can you please download and then share the files with me over the same topic.

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JenzEkan 

I have uploaded the package. 

If you have any questions, please reach out.

JenzEkan
8 - Asteroid

@PanPP, I am getting below error. Can you please help to resolve it?

JaswalSwati_0-1670309647907.png

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I think one possible solution would be to reinstall the Predictive tools.

Looks like one of the R packages isn't installed properly or the installed R package is not working.

I would recommend reaching out to support@alteryx.com to resolve this issue.

I hope this helps.

Labels