Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Mexico Drivetime Trade Area

gnans19
11 - Bolide

Any recommendations for creating drive time trade area for Mexico? Any external APIs?

5 REPLIES 5
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@gnans19,

I've used both HERE and MAPS.GOOGLE for geocoding exercises.  I just found:  https://www.maptive.com/feature/api-auto-updates-real-time-maps/ where you can purchase the service.  Maybe you should give that a shot.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
gnans19
11 - Bolide

Does maps.google provide trade area? 

Let me play around maptive.

gnans19
11 - Bolide

@MarqueeCrew

Thanks again. You're truely a community champion. This is 30mins drivetime polygon for Mexico City. I know this is not very accurate compared to Tom Tom or Google but my client is convinced.

mex1.png

mex.png

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
Thanks 😊

The 30 minute drive from my location would get you 30+ miles away.

Small towns have a few advantages.
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
JohnPelletier
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@gnans19  Would you be interested in a solution integrated with our Location Insights package? Or are you happy with what you found?

How many of you have built applications looking for Mexico maps and drive times?

Are there any other customers who are looking for solutions right now for Mexico maps and drive times?

Labels