community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
#SANTALYTICS

The highly anticipated Alteryx Community tradition is back! We hope you'll join us!

Learn More
We will be upgrading the Gallery to our 2019.4 release this Saturday, December 7th beginning at 9:00am MT. We expect the outage to take last approx. 2.5 hours.

Matching to Available Slots

Hi does anyone know if its possible to match a list of 'available time' between two times, i.e 12:00 - 13:00 in separate Fields to a list of tasks that were completed elsewhere  in another table to understand what we could have done. 

so in Table 1 I have all tasks completed by individual - these tasks have a start time. - I then have another table which has all available time slots by Agent - what i then want to do is to effectively say this Agent was available so should have been delivered this task. 

No idea where to start currently.

Each Agent could have multiple time slots where they are available on multiple dates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comet

It isn't completely clear what you are asking. Are these tasks that "were completed elsewhere" not assigned to any of these individuals so the business was lost? You say "what i then want to do is to effectively say this Agent was available so should have been delivered this task". I'm not sure if this is a question of optimizing the tasks that have been assigned to agents to more evenly distribute workload, or if these tasks that came in at certain times weren't assigned to agents and therefore were lost.

That being said, you can absolutely use a combination of less than and greater than operators to compare date time fields. 

IIF([Task Time] > [Agent Available Start Time] AND [Task Time] < [Agent Available EndTime], "Agent Available", "Agent Unavailable")

Highlighted
Thanks for that ... Let me try and simplify - In One Table I have all of the available Time Slots by Agent, in another table I have all the calls that were not answered, I'd then like to merge both tables, which should then highlight an issue i.e we did have agents available at times that could of then answered these calls

As per the below

[cid:image001.png@01D44677.34DCDFD0]

RAC is the trading name for the principal subsidiaries of The RAC Group in the United Kingdom.
The principal subsidiaries are:

RAC Motoring Services.
Registered Office RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW
Registered in England Number 1424399
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

RAC Insurance Limited.
Registered in England Number 2355834
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
and the Prudential Regulation Authority

RAC Financial Services Limited.
Registered in England Number 5171817
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

RAC Group Limited.
Registered in England Number 229121

RACMS (Ireland) Limited.
Registered Office Marine House, Clanwilliam Court, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin 2
Registered in Ireland Number 168335

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.
Comet

It looks like the picture did not attach properly. Would you mind editing the post and reattaching?

Labels