This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We are looking for a tool which can hold mappings that can be interfaced into Alteryx workflow automatically, this will enable a proper control to the mapping table and also help us to prepare a reference indicator in most of our workstreams. Uderstood there is a SAP product, but not sure of the details
Are you aware of anything like this?? In the past we had DHT (data harmonization table) this is predominately maintained for Opex, Sales and Profit centre hierarchy for systems which cannot hold hierarchy this was overlaid on BW , GPMR and other MI reporting layer
Thanks while we are looking into Alteryx Connect are you aware of any SAP product integration with Alteryx to automate the mapping tables on the source. This tool will capture all the mapping tables on the source and will integrate into Alteryx so that we doesn't require to provide any additional restrictions as it will take what is present on the source systems.
In the Alteryx beta program, they are currently testing for a SAP Hana loader and lineage feature for Connect. I don't have any experience with these systems, so this is the extent of my help on the subject
1) SAP HANA Loader – added support for SSO connections
- Once finished loading, go to Connect search for any SAP HANA table, go to detail and click on top-right button “USE in workflow”. This should generate new workflow in designer with input tool configured to SAP HANA table, in Connection string should be properly formatted (will contain “Trusted_connection=yes”)
2) Lineage parsing for dynamic outputs in AYX Workflows
- When using dynamic output to files (filename or path is generated by formula) we are now able to parse lineage (from AYX Gallery run log).
3) Lineage parsing for .indbc connections
- When .indbc connection is defined and workflow is uploaded to Gallery we are able to parse lineage correctly.
4) General Improvements and fixes
- QlikView Loader – added indexes for better performance for large volumes - AYX Loader supports parsing lineage for Stored procedures - Hive Loader supports Azure HDInsight - Tableau Loader fix for correct API version for Tableau Server 2019.1