Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Manage Seats on License

ghmorrell
7 - Meteor

HI,

Our company is facing a small problem with the license. We have a license with 4 seats. Logging into the gallery as the license admin, we can only see 3 users listed (screenshot below) but when we try and activate another user it says there is no seats left. I have seen other articles about licensing but they dont seem to match the same page as the screenshot below?

It was attached to a former colleague but he doesnt seem to exist anywhere but still taking up a spot

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Anyone had issues like this before?

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@ghmorrell I would go to the machines tab and then Administer machines. If you see the 4 users listed, then I think you've found your problem. If you see 3 users listed, then you may want to click on each person's machine name to verify that they only have 1 seat taken. 

If that doesn't help, fulfillment has been very responsive in the many times I've reached out to them. They were able to quickly provide a list of users for each of our license keys to help me sort out the issue.

ghmorrell
7 - Meteor

Thanks,

everything says 3 users and the license tab even says 1 open seat.

I will reach out to the fulfillment to figure out what the issue is

Thanks for the help

Labels