Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Manage Seats on License

ghmorrell
7 - Meteor

HI,

Our company is facing a small problem with the license. We have a license with 4 seats. Logging into the gallery as the license admin, we can only see 3 users listed (screenshot below) but when we try and activate another user it says there is no seats left. I have seen other articles about licensing but they dont seem to match the same page as the screenshot below?

It was attached to a former colleague but he doesnt seem to exist anywhere but still taking up a spot

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Anyone had issues like this before?

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@ghmorrell I would go to the machines tab and then Administer machines. If you see the 4 users listed, then I think you've found your problem. If you see 3 users listed, then you may want to click on each person's machine name to verify that they only have 1 seat taken. 

If that doesn't help, fulfillment has been very responsive in the many times I've reached out to them. They were able to quickly provide a list of users for each of our license keys to help me sort out the issue.

ghmorrell
7 - Meteor

Thanks,

everything says 3 users and the license tab even says 1 open seat.

I will reach out to the fulfillment to figure out what the issue is

Thanks for the help

Labels