Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Announcement | We'll be doing maintenance during the next 2-3 hours, which may impact your experience. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Manage In-DB Connections and Aster.

Highlighted
Atom

I've been reading on this site and others and it appears you should be able to connect to Aster using IN DB connections but when I go to select Aster in the drop down for the "Data Source" all I see is Teradata and no Aster option. Is this still an opportunity for alteryx or is the application capable of allowing Aster as a data source? I know I can use Aster for the "Input Data". Any insight would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Community Operations Manager
Community Operations Manager

@mariop at this time we only have the capabilities to read Teradata Aster in the Input tool.  Here is the Help document for Teradata  Teradata. You will see that for Aster we only have read options.

Regards

Highlighted
Atom

Thanks for the response. The document you reference I went over with one of your online help desk people and the opened a ticket about the document. When you read it, immediately after the spreadsheet it references the two ways to access data and they thought like I did , the document was stating you could use the two tools to access data for Aster.

Labels