Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Macro Invalid Path: in MakeCleanPath()

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

I have a very basic macro that runs successfully on its own.  When I save it off and install the .yxi and add it to a test workflow it fails with the below message:
Error: AM_mmsconfigWithDiary_v2 (4): Record #1: Tool #12: Invalid Path: "1" in MakeCleanPath()

Test Macro workflow:

BonusCup_0-1638288160079.png

Macro build (Output33 is the name of the Output tool):

BonusCup_1-1638288259306.png

Has anyone ran into this issue and if so, how did you resolve?

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Which tool is tool #12 inside of your macro? This should point you in the right direction

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

@BrandonB 
I tried rewriting the macro from scratch so the tool numbers changed.  Here are the new error messages:

Error: AM_mmsconfigWithDiary_v3 (2): Record #1: Tool #1: Invalid Path: "1" in MakeCleanPath()

Error: AM_mmsconfigWithDiary_v3 (2): The output connection "Output11" was not valid

In this new macro, Tool #1 is the Directory connector.  I don't understand the Invalid Path error.  If I open and run the macro by itself I get the expected output.  It is only when I add the Text Input as the input to the macro is when I get the errors.

BonusCup_0-1638364534986.png

Labels