Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

MS One Drive Input Tool Error (AADSTS9002326): Cross-Origin token redemption

Siddhant_Surve
6 - Meteoroid

Despite following every step for installation and App registration through Azure, there is still an error for connecting to data via the MS One Drive Input Tool.

Error: Cross-origin token redemption is permitted only for the 'Single-Page Application' client type.

Funny part is the Tool installation & setup guide elaborated in https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Tool-Mastery-One-Drive/ta-p/299125 clearly states to set up the registration as "Web App" and not as a "Single Page Application". So I don't know why is the tool still throwing the error.

Please any troubleshooting help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Siddhant_Surve 

Can you please forward this in an email to support@alteryx.com 

They will be able to take a deeper dive into this error and help direct you accordingly

Siddhant_Surve
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for the guidance @BrandonB, I've emailed the support team for this issue. 

hulloswin
5 - Atom

I'm getting the same error but with the power bi output tool. Please let me know if you figure out what the issue is.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hulloswin can you also email support@alteryx.com please? I believe this has to do with how the azure applications are being created, but they will be able to clarify. 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @Siddhant_Surve 

I have had the same issue and posted it on the community, sadly didn't seem like anyone had faced the same issue. Did you manage to solve this issue?

Will raise with Alteryx support too, to see if theres a resolution or when to expect this to be fixed.

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
Siddhant_Surve
6 - Meteoroid

Hey @TheOC, I’m not sure if this issue has been resolved yet. Also I dropped the idea of using the One Drive tool for my process.

Once you raise the issue to alteryx support they will have an email response for you on it, that’s what I did back in April2021 and was informed that the issue occurred due to a change Microsoft did on the Azure AD side of things and Alteryx support raised it to Microsoft azure.

Hopefully you’ll get an updated response.

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi, the new version of the OneDrive tools has been released. The tools are using SPA to get the token, so it's valid only for 24 hours. In case of scheduling, a service principal is required. We're already working on better solution so overcome the 24 hours limit, but that requires deeper changes in Designer and might take a while. 

Vojta T., PM for Data Connectors
Try our Beta data connectors at https://bit.ly/3Ae8HgY
Labels