Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

MS Access .accdb OleDB Error as Output

sbaker
8 - Asteroid

I am receiving the following error when transferring Oracle LDAP data to an .accdb file.  The data transfers successfully to .mdb files.  The .accdb file received field names only but no data.  I installed the following Engine as recommended in other .accdb discussions.  I restarted my PC and re-added the MS Access DSN.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

Error: Output Data (7): DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: 
Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors.
Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done. Insert into `Table1`(...

4 REPLIES 4
PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @sbaker,

Your error looks similar to the one mentioned there : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Sources/Error-in-Saving-the-Output-in-xlsx-not-in-csv/td-p/178

Could you check if any there is any Int64 in your workflow that could that could cause your issue?

Thanks

sbaker
8 - Asteroid

Thank you PaulN.  That discussion helped on two points: I had to changed Int64 to Int32, and I had to change Oracle date fields to String (which is the next problem).  The transfer from Oracle to .accdb was successful.

David-UHG
7 - Meteor

I am getting the same error thrown at me. I can run my process off of my desktop version with the ETL completing completely fine. However when I promote to server and run out of the gallery, I get the above error. I have changed to int 32 as well.

DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

LuisRa02
5 - Atom

I solved this issue using .mdb in case of .accmd

Labels