Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

ML Model Drifting

AddyGR
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I am working on an Alteryx workflow which has ML model in Python. I would like to know the options available in Alteryx for Model drifting.

Any document/links would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @AddyGR ,

This feature would be a function of Alteryx Promote, which publishes the predictive model to an active endpoint, monitors model drift etc.

You can find out more about this here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Promote-Discussions/Alteryx-Promote-vs-Concept-Drift-Data-D...

The short answer if you're using just the designer, is no. 

You can constantly re-train and re-evaluate your models manually, but designer itself can't monitor drift automatically.

M.

Bulien

AddyGR
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much for your quick reply! 

Wanted to understand, if Alteryx Promote a separate license or is it part of Alteryx server license.

Also my ML model is a python code (not with Alteryx predictive tools). Would i be able to use Score tool or Alteryx Promote in that case?

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@AddyGR ,

Alteryx Promote is a separate Licence, so you will need to purchase that as a stand alone module.

You need the server for Promote as it is a server only platform.

DM me if you need any more info.

M.

Bulien

Labels