Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Lost Autosave logs

CLAYV2
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, 

I am running Alteryx Designer 2021.3.6.

I have been creating a workflow for the past 1.5 months. I have saved it numerous times over the last 2 weeks and it should have been autosaving as well.  My autosave settings are default (I have attached screenshot of what I see). My designer froze today so I ended the task via task manager. When I reopened I wasn't prompted with reopening the files via autosave. No big deal, I went to my file drive and reopened my workflow, only to see it was a 3 week old version.  I checked the date modified and it said 6/23/2022. Figured that can't be right so I navigated to my autosave location via C:\Users\Username\AppDate\Local\Alteryx\Autosave and it looks like my log is missing 3 weeks worth of autosave data. Is there anything I can do or will I just have to redo my workflow? I use designer daily so I should definitely have almost 30 days worth of autosave files in this log. I also copied a screenshot of my full autosave log.  Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I actually see it only saves 3 iterations for a file before it stops. With that being said I have saved multiple times manually, including this AM, so that 6/23 shouldn't be the last date modified on my file but it's like it reverted it back for some reason.

CLAYV2_0-1657815584127.png

CLAYV2_1-1657815616208.png

0 REPLIES 0
Labels