Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Lookup Tables, Master Tables

Ghosh
7 - Meteor

I am making my own list of Master Tables, for reference, for this requirement I would like to ask that, what are the basic lookup/master tables that one may need to refer to for Banking, Airlines and Retail domain.

Once I get it all, Ill compile a list and post it as a reply to this post.

All suggestions are welcome. Lets hear it out.

Thank You,

Shounak Ghosh.

4 REPLIES 4
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

What is the purpose of this project? Look up tables will vary based on information that needs to be linked in a deliverable. This could be customer transactions to customer data or it could be employee performance data linked to compensation data. Even with banking, retail, and airlines, there could be thousands of different lookup tables depending on the task at hand.

Ghosh
7 - Meteor

I am looking for more in general codes, such as SIC Codes, Country Dial Codes, Airport Codes, Airline Codes, I just need suggestions so that I can populate my own Master Data bank with the codes of specific type for later use. 

I do have a set of data for this, but just getting crowd feed to see if I am missing something, and what else I can include.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Ghosh 

Try posting on the specific User group pages

Transportation

Tax, Audit + Office of Finance 

Marketing 

Dan

Ghosh
7 - Meteor

cool, got it, thank you for directing me to the right pages 🙂