Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Looking for an Alteryx tutor

etori
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, 

I am looking for a tutor to help with a project I am working on. I have very little Alteryx experience. 

Please let me know if you know where I can find a tutor. Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@etori ,

We have tons of resources for you to learn Alteryx and get you on your way. 

Getting Started

Getting Started Interactive Lessons

Getting Started Video

You also have samples within the Help tab of Designer which feature one tool samples as well as common use cases to follow.

You can also check out the Weekly Challenge index to see if there is a similar use case there as well.

Lastly, you can reach out to your Alteryx Sales rep to discuss options on tutoring.

DanM

etori
5 - Atom

Great, thank you for all of the resources, DanM!

amazz24
7 - Meteor

@etori  - the community has a ton of resolved issues as well.  When I first started using the program a couple of years ago, I was able to find a solution to nearly all of my issues by simply searching online and adding 'alteryx' to the end of my query.  More recently, I have posted questions in this forum relating to issues that I could not find online and received messages with workable solutions within a few hours.

etori
5 - Atom

That's great to know! Thanks!!

Labels