This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I've made several modifications to your app. I hope that this provides you with not only a solution, but a better understanding of the concepts. Please let me know if there is something unclear about this. You will want users to start with LotSizeRunner_0.yxwz.
1. Relative paths. I used relative paths to point to the data. Everything is assumed to be in the same directory (app, list, output). You can change this, but pointing to the S: drive makes the app only work where the S: drive is known. UNC paths can be set (e.g. \\MyNetwork\Working_Dir\) as well. [Options -> Advanced Options -> Workflow Dependencies]
2. Chained App. Step one is to read the input file (which by the way is FIXED and you might want the flexibility to allow the user to point to a file) and to build the list of unique quarters present in the input file. It will create a yxdb with name & value pairs for the quarters.
On success, in the Interface Designer, I have set it to run the LotSizeRunner_1 application.
3. List Box. This reads from the _0 application yxdb for unique quarters. This was also updated to create a list of "Dates" that are comma separated. I did this so that the list of quarters could be used in the filter via an IN () function.
4. Update Value (Action). The update is now set to replace "test1" with the list of values selected via the List Box input.
4. Update workflow. Removed logic around building the list box and updated the filter to use IN () Logic.
I've packaged the 0, 1, input, listbox and output files into a yxzp package for you.
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor
Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.