This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
this fixed it for me... the haven package is being used by the module but it is not installed in the R used by Alteryx automatically. This will install it. (Note: you may be asked to select a mirror site...just pick the closest to you)
When I was doing Logistic Regression, I also encountered such unicode, fit_stats and other errors. I had Arabic Language in the fields and as I didn't require them, I replaced it with English. Also made sure that fields didn't have null values, field names didn't have spaces etc. I could get rid of many errors due to these.