Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

License not working after installing 2021.4 BETA version (license wasn't deactivated)

iversen_vasquez
7 - Meteor

I participated in the BETA program and installed the 2021.4 version which uninstalled my old version in the process. When I opened the new version, it asked for a license and I input my existing license from the old one. Is this the same case as when changing machines/laptops where you have to deactivate your license first before using a new one? I am still using the same laptop but I do not see any option to deactivate the license since the old version already got uninstalled.

Should I have deactivated the license before installing a new version? I need to use Alteryx Designer urgently for my work so in the meantime I signed up for a free trial... It would be lovely if I can fix this issue ASAP. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
andrewbowsher
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello, 

Please open a ticket with Fulfillment by emailing fulfillment@alteryx.com and we can get you taken care of.

Labels