Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

License Portal

TimN
13 - Pulsar

Hi,

Does anyone have a Workflow that Screen scrapes from the Alteryx License Portal?  I usually manually copy and paste the Machine data to report who has licenses but looking to automate this further.

Thanks,

Tim

4 REPLIES 4
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TimN 

I agree that the license portal could use some improvements. In the past when I needed to audit our long list of machines, I reached out to Alteryx and they were able to send me a complete export in an Excel file. Reach out to fulfillment@alteryx.com or support@alteryx.com and I bet they can help. 

TimN
13 - Pulsar

Thanks, Charles.  I'll try that.

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TimN 

You can try to reach out to fullfilment@alteryx.com for an excel file, however, please see below as an alternate option.

Most people use Selenium for button-clicking on web pages with python if they are familiar with Python.

This is a link to guide you in the right direction. 

If this helps in any way, please like this post and mark it as a solution. Please post any other questions you may have. 

TimN
13 - Pulsar

Thank you, @PanPP .  I'll give it a try.

Labels