Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Kantar API

50ld13r
7 - Meteor

HI,

I am struggling to get the correct configuration in Alteryx of the Crosstab Report API found at the bottom of the page here:  https://www.tgicloudservices.com/tgiapiv3#/Crosstab%20API/Report_CrossTabReport

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached what i have done.  I hope its just a simple user error.

Thanks,
Ashley

4 REPLIES 4
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @50ld13r ,

It looks like you are using the example API Key, have you got one of your own ?

50ld13r
7 - Meteor

I don't as of yet, but I would have thought the sample API key could have been used to replicate the same call in Alteryx as seen from the website.  I'm no expert on this, so if you think that is the reason its not working I will request one.  I assume everything else looks good?

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

To me, the sample key works only on their website for test purpose. If you need to make real calls to this API you'll need to get a key.

That part of the documentation let me think that : 

Capture d’écran 2021-08-03 à 14.23.15.png

50ld13r
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I have had this confirmed that the test key should work outside of the website.  This would imply i have something wrong with the configuration.  Does anything look off with it.  I cant seem to figure it out.

Regards,

Ashley

Labels