Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

K-Centroids Cluster Analysis Point Detailed Results

MikeD
8 - Asteroid

Hello!  I'm looking for a way to output a list of all of the points I'm analyzing and the the specific clusters they were assigned to.  As far as I can see, it's not an option in the K-Centroids Cluster Analysis tool.  I also did not see it in the macro or the R code in the macro.  Am I just missing it, or do I need to add some R code to output this ?  If so, does anyone have a snippet of code I can add ?   Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
s_pichaipillai
12 - Quasar

Mike

did you take a look at the sample for this tool

not sure this will help help but attaching it for your reference

this Sample is available under Samples-->Predective Analytics

MikeD
8 - Asteroid
Thanks! I missed the append cluster tool!

Michael DePue, PE, CFM, PMP
Principal Technical Professional / Vice President

ATKINS
Thought leadership in a complex world - www.atkinsglobal.com/angles

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc. Registered in England No. 1885586. Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies registered in the United Kingdom and locations around the world can be found at http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-details

Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Labels