Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Joining two report tables to email

cstafford
8 - Asteroid

I have a workflow that creates a table for a report and then emails this report to a group, works great. I have added a second workflow with another table that I would like to include into the same email. I have joined (union) the two tables and now receive two emails instead of one. How do I go about having both tables into one email. I am missing something but I cannot seem to figure it out.

2 REPLIES 2
Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

you should be able to use the layout tool- and check which tables you want in the email.  (so it labels the first table "Table" and the second Table  "right_table") if you check both and order them in the order you want them to appear that should fix your issue!image.pngimage.png

cstafford
8 - Asteroid

Thank you! This worked perfectly. I was messing around with the Visual Layout with no luck.

Labels