Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Join data from multiple rows into one.

dlesny
8 - Asteroid

Hi I would really appreciate if someone could help. I am exploring Alteryx to Slack integration and I would like to input data from multiple rows into one.

From this:

namevalue
text 

Dhananjay please check Enabler: (BC12.7.532) Team-based Quality, as you have a mismatch with Team State
textDan please check Enabler: (BC11.11.286) Basic TDD/TestFirst, as you have a mismatch with Team State
textBob please check Enabler: (BC12.35.343) Force Ranked Prioritization, as you have a mismatch with Team State

To That:

namevalue
text

Dhananjay please check Enabler: (BC12.7.532) Team-based Quality, as you have a mismatch with Team State

Dan please check Enabler: (BC11.11.286) Basic TDD/TestFirst, as you have a mismatch with Team State

Bob please check Enabler: (BC12.35.343) Force Ranked Prioritization, as you have a mismatch with Team State

Alternatively:

How could this be improved to post to slack multiple lines? It is only posting last one atm.

2 REPLIES 2
afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @dlesny 

You can use the summarize tool for that.

Just group by 'name' and concatenate by value using < \n > as a delimeter (on the bottom part of the configuration)

Cheers

dlesny
8 - Asteroid

Awesome, Thank you

Labels