Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Iteration

benaikins
7 - Meteor

Hello, Please I have about 1300 point data representing stores, my goal is to create a trade area around each store and make a report map for each store, such that the map for every single map is zoomed to that particular store. Can anyone help me as to how to zoom in into a store one after the other and automate the whole process so that the workflow can loop through all the points and make 1300 report maps in the shortest possible time?

Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated...Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @benaikins ,

To achieve that, you can use the group by option in the report map and render tool as well.

fmvizcaino_0-1583295369344.png

fmvizcaino_1-1583295394305.png

Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

benaikins
7 - Meteor
Not really @ fmvizcaino , would be glad if you could explain further

--

Ben Emunah Aikins

Freelance Geospatial Analyst & Drone Pilot

benaikins56@gmail.com
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @benaikins ,

I've shared an example workflow showing the steps to generate multiple pdf files, one per trade area. Have you seen it?

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

benaikins
7 - Meteor
Yes @fmvizcaino I am currently running the workflow...I believe its goin fine…Thanks so much

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Labels