Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Issues with Interactive Learning Video

dutta_shuvayu
5 - Atom

Hi , 

I am facing audio issues in the Alteryx for excel Users Interactive Lessons.Somehow the video is playing but I am unable to hear any audio while trying to play the videos through Google Chrome.Currently I am stuck with the "Diving into Expressions" tutorial.

I have tried clearing cache and rerunning but of no avail.I have even tried running the video in other browsers like Mozilla and Microsoft Edge but it still persists.Can you please help in this regard.

Thanks,
Shuvayu Dutta

8 REPLIES 8
VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

hi @dutta_shuvayu,

could you please contact directly with community to know if they have a solution to this? I am assuming that your speakers work without problems. have you try to use earphones?

community@alteryx.com

Best,

Vianney

Best,
Vianney
dutta_shuvayu
5 - Atom

Hi,

My speakers and earphones all are working fine 🙂 .Can you please elaborate as to what you meant by "contact directly with community to know if they have a solution to this" ?

I have also tried these courses with a different laptop but seems it still persists.Not sure if its got to do something with the internet speed.

Thanks,
Shuvayu Dutta

VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

hi @dutta_shuvayu,

what i mean is that you should write an email to community mentioning your problem. I posted the email on my first answer

Best,

Vianney

Best,
Vianney
ALTXJKLM
5 - Atom

Hi. I'm having the same audio issue and stuck with Summarizing Data. Were you able to fix this issue? Hope you can share how it was fixed.

Thanks.

Margie

AbdulBasit
8 - Asteroid

i am also facing the same problem . Need help

thormann
5 - Atom

I'm trying to complete the interactive training lessons, but the video stream is constantly pausing/buffering.  Sometimes when the video resumes, a portion of the lesson is skipped.  This is very annoying and is making it difficult to use the Alteryx training.  Is there a setting that I need to adjust on my computer?

VianneyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Thormann, 

Could you share the lesson are you seeing this problem and also the the browser and version that you use?

Thank you

Best,
Vianney
kammagui
5 - Atom

I'm facing the same issue. I tried many lessons and same problem keeps happening. Is there any setting to be updated ?

Thanks,  

Labels