Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Is there a way to connect to Hyperion?

erica_tax2019
6 - Meteoroid

My input file has Hyperion formulas. Before I utilize Alteryx to extract & join certain data, I need my Hyperion formulas to be refreshed within my input file. Is there a way to connect to Hyperion so that when I run my workflow, all of the Hyperion formulas within my input file are refreshed?

14 REPLIES 14
CDARNELL
5 - Atom

Is there a way to connect Alteryx to Hyperion Data with a Data Source instead of the HFM Retrieve formulas from Excel?

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

@CDARNELL one of our partners has developed a connector that can be used in Alteryx to do just that. You can find more information here: https://casabasesoftware.com/alteryx/

I haven't personally used it before, but they have demonstration videos on their site and can provide additional information. 

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

This looks very interesting. Thank you for the share as I have been hoping for something like this. I need to reach out and test.

Seth

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

@smoskowitz did you end up using it? starting the journey to look into connecting Alteryx to Hyperion- curious if you had any additional information you might have discovered?

qua72rtz
5 - Atom

Just wondering if there is an update on the availability of a HFM Smartview Connector for Alteryx? We have a workflow with approximately 100 + excel input files that need to be refreshed before running through the next step of the workflow (we use Oracle Smart View for Office v11.1.2.5.600). Thank you!!

Labels