Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Is there a way to connect to Hyperion?

erica_tax2019
6 - Meteoroid

My input file has Hyperion formulas. Before I utilize Alteryx to extract & join certain data, I need my Hyperion formulas to be refreshed within my input file. Is there a way to connect to Hyperion so that when I run my workflow, all of the Hyperion formulas within my input file are refreshed?

14 REPLIES 14
CDARNELL
5 - Atom

Is there a way to connect Alteryx to Hyperion Data with a Data Source instead of the HFM Retrieve formulas from Excel?

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

@CDARNELL one of our partners has developed a connector that can be used in Alteryx to do just that. You can find more information here: https://casabasesoftware.com/alteryx/

I haven't personally used it before, but they have demonstration videos on their site and can provide additional information. 

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

This looks very interesting. Thank you for the share as I have been hoping for something like this. I need to reach out and test.

Seth

Derangedvisions
11 - Bolide

@smoskowitz did you end up using it? starting the journey to look into connecting Alteryx to Hyperion- curious if you had any additional information you might have discovered?

qua72rtz
5 - Atom

Just wondering if there is an update on the availability of a HFM Smartview Connector for Alteryx? We have a workflow with approximately 100 + excel input files that need to be refreshed before running through the next step of the workflow (we use Oracle Smart View for Office v11.1.2.5.600). Thank you!!

Labels