Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Invoice Number Disappear from the output

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi Community,

Currently i have build the workflow and it give me different result. However, the details of invoice had been truncated and it is different as per the original one in the workflow. Below is the screenshot from the workflow.

Jacob_66_0-1616377984163.png

However, it is being truncated when we rendered in the excel file. For example , the first row of the screenshot above will show 0004686 and the last number which is 2 had been truncated.

May i know if anyone has the experience before and how we going to fix this error? I had put the format below for the invoice column.

Jacob_66_1-1616378228739.png

many thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @SH_94,

Does your invoice number contain any letters? If not maybe you can change it to double and check if this issue still occurs. 

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi @Emil_Kos ,

Yes, there are letters under this column. I am trying to adjust the size of table before generating the output.

Secondly, may i know how can i render out the table so that it able to produce different table in multiple tab under one excel file. Below is my current workflow and would like to know how to proceed from there.

Jacob_66_0-1616397881589.png

Thank you.

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @SH_94 

Use the below WF to understand how to output to a single excel files with multiple sheets:

pedrodrfaria_0-1616416148011.png

Labels