Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Internal Error: The incoming packet sequence was not completed before finalizing (0)

mmccanse
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, 

I'm getting this error message in my workflow, and it freezes my Alteryx and I have to use task manager to force quit the application. "Internal Error: The incoming packet sequence was not completed before finalizing (0)"  It freezes as soon as I open the workflow and I can't access anything in it.  I was in the process of trying to turn off the amp engine, but now can't even get into the workflow and may have to start over.  I found one other post on the community about this, but there didn't seem to be a resolution. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Getting-Error-in-Fuzzy-Match-Tool/td-p...

In my case, the issue seems to be related to a cross tab tool. The data set is not huge, a few thousand lines, and the cross tab configuration is not complicated. It results in about 4 columns of data.  I was able to run the workflow successfully for about 30 minutes this morning, but then it froze.  

I am using version: 2022.1.1.40869.  I'm considering uninstalling and going back to an older version. But only older versions available for download are 2021.  

Am nervous about opening any other workflows because don't want to lose them.  Once this happens, I'm not able to get into the workflow at all, worried I will lose tremendous amounts of work. 

Can anyone help with this?

mmccanse_0-1666199623295.png

4 REPLIES 4
gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

Hi @mmccanse 

I actually had a similar issue earlier this week. Believe it is linked to the AMP Engine settings. 

Have a look at this thread and see if it fixes the issue. 

Solved: Internal Deadlock Error - Alteryx Community

mmccanse
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks @gautiergodard , will take a look

gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

@mmccanse sounds good ! Please dont forget to accept the post as a solution if it answered your question!

mmccanse
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks @gautiergodard , I uninstalled and reinstalled and turned off amp engine and seems to be working so far. 

Labels