Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Interface Designer - Text Wrapping (Radio Button Tool)

iJazper306
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

Please see screenshot below: I have 2 questions regarding the Interface Designer:

iJazper306_1-1619449484840.png

1) The first Label box was cut off short of the full passage. How do I resize the label box so that it will have the capacity to contain all of the information?

2) The radio boxes does not wrap texts. Is there any way to make it wrapped around so I can display the full option?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

@iJazper306 

I believe the text will automatically wrap based on the allowable space it has to render the text. Note that "Layout View" does not represent how your questions will actually look when rendered by the wizard.

Switch it to "Test View" to see how it'll actually look to the user.

jrgo_1-1619451015997.png

iJazper306
6 - Meteoroid

@jrgo

That applies to the Label box but not the radio options.

iJazper306_0-1619451164119.png

Screenshot above is actual user interface.

BMorgan1390
8 - Asteroid

I think you can just edit the raw XML to add a new line in there to force it to drop to the next line.  But I haven't done any testing on how it might impact other parts of your interface.

Labels