community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Upgrade Alteryx Designer in 10 Steps

Debating whether or not to upgrade to the latest version of Alteryx Designer?

LEARN MORE

Interactive output of Decision Tree is empty

Hello,

I have been playing around with the Decision Tree tool and it works just fine i.e. I can build a model, compare it to other models and etc. However, the interactive output is not working for me. From what I've seen on screenshots it is supposed to show an interactive decision tree with all the numbers etc.

When using version 1.0 of the tool the interactive output is completely empty. Using version 1.1 it shows at aleast misclassifications and a summary, however the decision tree part is still empty. The report output is working properly though and shows a non-interactive tree plot along with the leaf summary etc.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Capture.PNGV 1.0Capture2.PNGV 1.1 (tree)Capture3.PNGV1.1 (misclassifications)

You might want to put in a ticket, seems like a defect.

Hi @GabbaWally,

Thank you for the post here! Would it be possible for you to export the workflow and attach it here so I can test it out? Also, were you able to test with a different workflow that uses the Decision Tree tool and see if it has the same issue with the interactive report. If not, you can try with the Decision Tree sample workflow (Designer > Help > Sample Workflows > Predictive Tool Samples > Predictive Analytics > Decision Tree) or the attached workflow.

Capture3.PNG

Lastly, what version of the Designer do you have?

Eddie Wong
Customer Support Engineer
Alteryx
Labels