Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Interactive and custom-made user through Alteryx App

Sasthana25
8 - Asteroid

Hi All, 

I have a use case where the client wants to perform ETL job and reconciliation activities based on which: 

• build an interactive interface where user enters some info and relevant information / columns is generated.
    ex. user will enter information from Alteryx App interface and expects relevant output to be generated:
    enters information from column A (5000A form) and relevant results is generated such as column D, G, K or enters information from column A (5001B form) and relevant results is generated such as column F, I, M
  • Is it possible to apply filters on the above generated results from step 1 from the app?
  • Is it possible to get drop down option through Alteryx App.

Curious to understand more on the customization of Alteryx App/Build interactive interface which is user friendly. Any advise/suggestion/video/materials on the above use case would be highly appreciated. 

Please let me know if it is easily achievable or there are easier alterative to achieve it? Thanks in advance. 

Cheers!

Swati

1 REPLY 1
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Labels