Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Interactive Try it Exercises - Where to Find?

rchaidez
6 - Meteoroid

I'm practicing for the designer certification and previously found some 'interactive try it' downloadable exercises for each tool that was very helpful. Does anyone know where I can find this in the Alteryx website as I cannot locate them?  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @rchaidez,

I am not sure what materials you are referring too but I wanted to ask did you know that there are lessons and workflows build in Alteryx itself? Maybe you were referring to them but not sure.

There are tutorials and sample workflows inside the alteryx. 

Emil_Kos_0-1623526960749.png

Good luck on your core certification!

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @rchaidez,

I found the Academy section of Community (Link:  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Academy/ct-p/alteryx-academy ) very helpful when studying for the Core Certification exam.  You may be looking for the Interactive Lessons, which are on this page.  If you haven't already looked over the exam prep guide, it is a great place to start.  I also found the Weekly Challenges helpful as they gave me the repetition of using and configuring the tools that are covered in the exam.  Good luck on the exam and we look forward to seeing the Core Certification badge on your profile!

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

hi @rchaidez 

You are probably looking for the interactive lessons which you can find at Learn> Academy > Interactive lessons. Highly recommend that you complete all the interactive lessons that are marked with "Core". That's what I advised my team and most of them could pass within a week of study. I believe that the interactive lessons themselves are not downloadable from Alteryx (although you can find the Youtube equivalent, non-interactive with some searching) although the accompanying workflows are downloadable.

Alternatively, if you want to learn specific tool, click on each tool, then a hyper link for "Open example" will appear (for most tools). Those examples contain the most common use cases and also discuss different settings and outcomes.

Good luck!

Dawn.

Screenshot 1.PNG

Labels