Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Interactive Reports Tools- broken or limited

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Hey, Folks,

I read other posts about this being an ongoing problem but I was wondering if there is a broader work-around yet, as this is happening with many of my predictive and AB tools. I am trying to pass the Udacity course that relies on these interactive reports as part of the analysis we have to do.

Here's my AB Analysis Interactive Report:

StellaBon_0-1598737932900.png

Well, this is one way to interact with it, I guess! Any help would be oh so appreciated. Thanks!

StellaBon

3 REPLIES 3
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

HI @StellaBon - Yes, it's a known issue. Yes, there are workarounds that I've posted for a couple of times here already. However, now I'd recommend you to wait for a few more days till 2020.3 will be released. It should be available very soon and the Interactive Report issue is fixed there.

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Great news! Can you direct me to your finest workaround for the AB/Predictive tools? (My Udacity license ends on Thursday and they will not extend it for me.)  Thanks for answering my post!

StellaBon

Labels