Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Interactive Lessons "Inputting Data into Your Workflow" cannot be completed

maier_alexander_MO
8 - Asteroid
Dear all, I cannot complete the lesson "Inputting Data into Your Workflow" - it does not take me to the quiz and it always shows as not completed as seen in the attached screenshot. Other lessons did work perfectly fine and are at 100% progress. I also tried several browsers already... Did you experience a similiar issue and have a solution for this? Thank you in advance, Alex
2 REPLIES 2
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @maier_alexander_MO 

I checked the training from your point of view and it was working successfully. You will need to watch the full training in order to have access to the questions at the end. Currently it shows you have started the training but not completed this.
If you are having issues still, try to clear your cache and re-open the training. If this does not work, please email learning@alteryx.com

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator

Community Moderator
Risa_Aoki
5 - Atom

Hi,  TrevorS
I have same problem above.
I checked that I have already watched the full training, but I could not access to the quiz.
It is appreciated that you would let me know how to solve this problem.

Best regards

Labels