Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Installing Power BI Output

Uli123
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone,

I utilize PBI regularly in my work so downloading the Alteryx PowerBI output tool was a no-brainer. however, it hasn't been easy to install the tool in Alteryx. when i run the installer for version v2.1.3 i get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix?

Uli123_0-1610749017123.png

2 REPLIES 2
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I suggest reaching out to support@alteryx.com to have someone take a look at your instance.

I did see that someone had a similar issue with the BigQuery tools and was able to resolve it with the below steps. I can't say for sure if the fix below will work for you. Support is going to be your best route to getting an exact answer.

echuong1_0-1610755947048.png

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Email-Tool-Broken-on-2020-3-upgrade/td...

jsandona
7 - Meteor

Hi @Uli123 - were you able to resolve this? I'm running into the same issue. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!! 

Labels