Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Increase the font size of the results window

jt_edin
8 - Asteroid

I'm about to give a demo of Alteryx to a room full of people. I don't know how big the screen will be. How do I increase or decrease the font size of the results window to make them legible to everyone in the room? I haven't figured out how to do this easily. I've tried control + scroll wheel (mouse) but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Unfortunately I do not think this is possible. 

I would consider using the browse tool and then in the top right of the results window you get the option to open a 'new window' which you can make full screen.

Not sure this helps necessarily but it can put the focus on the results window rather than have the background distractions of the other stuff.

Ben

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Have you considered using the Magnifier tool within Windows?

Press the Windows logo key‌  + Plus (+) on the keyboard to turn Magnifier on. Press Windows logo key  + Esc to turn it off.

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

err @jamielaird did you suggest a non-Alteryx solution?

@LordNeilLord

Part time Tableau, Part Time Alteryx. Full Time Awesome

Data Lover

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

I mean... I suppose you could write an Analytical App containing a Command tool to run magnify.exe and pass the command arguments /len /fullscreen or /docked based on user selection.

Or you could click Windows +

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
I’m pretty sure the control + option doesn’t work with Alteryx and it only zooms into the canvas, may be wrong mind. Not sure if the magnifier works differently
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I'm wrong ;)

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

It magnifies the whole screen. The lens option is pretty nice for highlighting a single section.

magnify.png

jt_edin
8 - Asteroid

Thanks all, some useful suggestions here which will benefit others I'm sure!

Labels